AOS PeopleSoft HCM Systems Analyst (8494)
The PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor System Analyst has knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, business process improvement, system requirements gathering, quality assurance testing, and data analytics. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM applications focused on Payroll for North America and Time & Labor. Focus includes monitoring scheduled processes, system testing validation, and serving as subject matter expert (SME) for the movement of data between modules and systems to ensure accuracy.
• Serves as a techno-functional liaison between Payroll internal/external customers and technical developers to troubleshoot issues, create queries and reports, and implement system updates
• Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested in coordination with stakeholders. This includes updates for taxes, PUM upgrades, year-end updates, W2 testing and reporting, etc. and identifying, developing, and executing test scripts along with verifying test results.
• Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management.
• Manages HCM supplier interfaces, including file receipt and transmission, establishment of connections, encryption & decryption, and archiving of files utilizing GoAnywhere software.
• Conducts data mining activities and develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-driven decision-making processes.
• PeopleSoft HCM experience in Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Core HR, Benefits modules, including aligning business requirements with technical functionality.
• Intermediate to expert level SQL knowledge
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM system integration with PeopleSoft Financials.
• Previous experience automating processes and securely transmitting data via SFTP using command scripts, GoAnywhere, or other software.
• Knowledge of PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQRs, App Engines, and SQL updates.
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework, macros, Visual Basic, Oracle databases, automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, and/or Kronos Time Clock systems is highly beneficial.
• Strong desire to learn skills independently
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Previous experience with SQL or other comparable programming language
• Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines
• Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
• Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language
• Strong skills across the entire suite of Microsoft Office products