WCB – .NET Developer (4181)
Collaborate with the team to refine requirements.
Consult with team and Architect to gain consensus on architectural approaches.
Embrace the Shift Left mindset and weave quality early into the development lifecycle.
Work with the team to provide accurate estimates.
Participate in establishing, reviewing, and enforcing software development practices and architectures.
Troubleshoot product issues quickly and efficiently.
Actively participate as a member of the team
Partner with development teams to design, develop, and deliver clean, efficient code based on business and innovation specifications
Encourage best practices in creating effective designs and writing maintainable, reusable code
Support and troubleshoot production environments and production issues
Ability to continuously learn and improve as an Engineer
- Exp developing, configuring, implementing, and supporting diverse enterprise applications utilizing a n-tier architecture and the .Net framework
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC development
- Experience with MVC framework
- Experience developing applications on the SQL Server platform using T-SQL, stored procedures, and functions
- Angular experience
- Strong understanding of object-orient programming (OOP)
- Ability to leverage inversion of control and unit testing to deliver a loosely coupled architecture with a focus on quality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to interact effectively with people from many different disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- AWS knowledge
- Azure knowledge
- UI/UX experience